SuperBee award-winning beeswax wraps are ethically handmade, sustainable, high quality and certified food safe. Plus, they’re antibacterial, washable, reusable and compostable.
SuperBee Wax Wraps are an eco-friendly, long-lasting alternative to plastic wrap. They easily cover food and dishes, forming a tight seal to keep your food fresh, clean and safe without any waste.
SuperBee Wraps are handmade from:
- 100% Organic GOTS certified cotton
- Tree resin
- Organic coconut oil
Unlike plastic, beeswax is a natural, nontoxic substance. It has antifungal and antibacterial properties helping keep things clean and reducing risks of contamination. Beeswax is also waterproof, yet still breathable, protecting your food from getting wet or wilted while locking in moisture, flavour and freshness.
Just Wrap It, Wash It, Re-use it!
This Triple Large Pack contains three kitchen favourites, the Large SuperBee Wax Wrap (33 x 33 cm).
The large Wax Wrap is a kitchen hero, wrapping sandwiches, covering salad bowls, storing half a watermelon and much, much more.
Three bee-autiful designs to choose from!
How do I wash Superbee Wax Wraps?
- Just like a plate, wipe Wax Wraps down with a sponge or cloth, using a bit of warm water and eco-friendly detergent. Rinse off and leave to dry. Store with your tea towels.
- Do not use water over 60°C to wash the wraps.
How long can I use my Superbee Wax Wraps?
- Wax Wraps can be used up to 12 months. It depends on how much you use them, and how well you take care of them.
- If they come into contact with hot surfaces or water over 60°C or 140°F the wax will melt and affect the durability of the product.
More questions? See the FAQs page from the manufacturer’s site.
About the manufacturer
SuperBee creates sustainable products from natural, locally-sourced raw materials to help you – and our planet – live happier, healthier lives. SuperBee is a social enterprise providing jobs in rural Thailand and promotes women empowerment and eco-friendly behaviour in South-East Asia.