USDA certified organic • Gluten Free • No added sugar • Non GMO • Raw • Vegan
Ingredient: 100% Organic pomegranate juice powder (Punica granatum)
- Net weight 120g in a resealable food pouch.
- Keep refrigerated once opened. The powder is hygroscopic (attracts water) and may agglomerate if not tightly sealed.
- Best before 24 Jun 2023.
Pomegranate is a supefruit rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. The ruby red colour in its arils (seeds) is due to the plant pigment anthocyanins, a powerful antioxidant.
The sour notes in pomegranate juice are due to the polyphenols ellagitannins.
Our organic pomegranate juice powder has been carefully selected by our taste advisors and is refreshingly fruity and tart!
What our taste advisors say:
“It has a very fruity, lightly sour taste which I enjoy.”
“I really like it for its tart refreshing taste.”
“Quite delicious. Not sweet.
Tart and flavourful.”
Why you’ll love our Organic Pomegranate Juice Powder
- USDA certified organic
- Gluten free, no added sugar, non GMO and suitable for vegan
- Taste refreshingly fruity
- Pomegranate juice contains higher levels of antioxidants than most other fruit juices.
- It also has 3x more antioxidants than red wine and green tea (see Ref 1).
- Antioxidants help remove free radicals, protect cells from oxidative stress damage, and reduce inflammation.
- Pomegranate is a good source of Vitamin C, E, folate, potassium, and vitamin K.
- A comprehensive review of randomized controlled trials on blood pressure stated that it would be beneficial for heart health to include pomegranate juice daily (see Ref 2).
In addition, pomegranate juice is currently being studied for its potential effects on joint inflammation such as osteoporosis and arthritis. It is believed that flavonols in pomegranate juice may help reduce the inflammation and cartilage damage.
Per 100g: Energy 384 kcal, Fat 0.04 g – of which saturated 0.027 g, Carbohydrates g 94.38 – of which sugar 20.1 g, Protein 1.54 g, Fibre <0/05g, Sodium as Na 62.72 mg, Cholesterol <0.5 mg
- Add 1 tablespoon (approx. 4g) to plain water, smoothies, breakfast bowls, yoghurt, ice cream
Basu A, Penugonda K. Pomegranate juice: A heart-healthy fruit juice. Nutrition Reviews 67(1):49-56, Feb 2009.
- Sahebkar A, Ferr C, Giorgin P, Bo S, Nachtiga P, Grassi D. Effects of pomegranate juice on blood pressure: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Pharmacol Research 115: 149-161, Jan 2017.
Country of origin: China
Processed in Singapore