USDA certified organic • Gluten Free • No Additives • Non GMO • Raw • Vegan
Ingredient: 100% Organic acai berry pulp (Euterpe Oleracea Mart)
- Net weight 80g in a resealable food pouch.
- Keep refrigerated once opened.
- Best before 3 Sep 2023.
Acai berry is a reddish-purple fruit native to Brazil and South America, It is smaller than grapes and has a taste similar to blackberry, but with a dark chocolatey undertone.
A superfruit that is packed with nutrients, acai berry contains omega-3 (linolenic), omega-6 (linoleic), omega-9 (oleic) fatty acids, amino acids, B vitamins, fibre, and antioxidants – anthocyanins, polyphenols, and resveratrol,
Because acai berry contains fats, unlike other berries, it is not completely soluble in water (think oil mix with water).
Other brand’s acai berry powder which dissolves well in water contains a carrier, hence it’s not 100% pure acai berry pulp.
Why you’ll love our Organic Freeze-Dried Acai Berry Powder
- USDA certified organic
Freeze-dried, retaining more nutrients and flavour
Gluten free, Non GMO
Suitable for vegan
No additives, carriers, preservatives, or irradiation
- Purple Superfood’s acai berry powder contains over 50% of total dietary fibre per 100g, providing an excellent source of dietary fibre
- With <0.50% of sugar, Purple Superfood’s acai berry powder is practically sugar free
- Freeze-drying retained precious antioxidants (polyphenols, anthocyanins, reservatrol) that gives the powder dark purple colour (instead of reddish colour, which indicates lower levels of anthocyanins)
- Antioxidants protect us from free radical generated from oxidative stress, reduce inflammation and slows the ageing process.
Per 100g: Energy 480 kcal, Total Dietary Fibre* 58.99 g, Fat 17.91 g – of which unsaturated 12.78 g, Protein 4.91 g, Carbohydrates 74.79g – of which sugar 0.42 g, Sodium 557.1 mg
*includes non-digestible carbohydrates that have a beneficial effect in human as defined by FDA Nutrition Facts labeling guidelines 2016.
- Add 2 teaspoons (approx. 2.5g) to water, juices, smoothies, breakfast bowls, salads, yoghurt, ice cream
Country of origin: Brazil
Processed in the USA